Monday, June 27, 2011

4 new Extinction Countdown columns

What have I been up to the last two weeks? Mostly it's been moving. Packing, driving back and forth, cleaning, waiting around for movers and other helpers, unpacking, etc. That didn't leave much time for writing.

But although I took these two weeks off from most of my freelance work (does this count as a vacation?), I did continue my Extinction Countdown column for Scientific American. Here are the four latest articles:

Farming Rats and Bees Could Solve Bushmeat Crisis in Africa, Experts Say

Arabian Oryx Makes History as First Species to Be Upgraded from "Extinct in the Wild" to "Vulnerable"

Platypus Threatened by Climate Change

Polly Wanna a Date? Rare Parrot Needs a Mate


There will be lots of new stuff this week. Make sure to follow me on Twitter for the links as they happen.

No comments: