Monday, January 17, 2011

Gordon Ramsay + rhinos + innovation + Swamp Thing

This week's Platt articles covered business, endangered species, wildlife crime, comics, and more!

First up, as is usually the case, my Extinction Countdown blogs for Scientific American:

Rhino poaching hit an all-time high in 2010

Shark-finning gangsters assault celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay

Next, we have my latest feature for Today's Engineer, a cool story about where innovation can be found in the United States economy:

First Study of Its Kind Examines Innovation by U.S. Businesses

From one kind of innovation to another, here's a new book review for Graphic Novel Reporter:

Saga of the Swamp Thing, Book Three

I write a few corporate or non-profit newsletters that I don't tend to link to here, but this article got pulled out for a client's blog and I like it:

The Ten Commandments of Effective Standards

No Green Hands USA links this week. The site is about to go through a major (and quite exciting) relaunch, and I'm not sure if the links will all change or stay the same. Hopefully we'll have some new green goodness for you to read next week.

No comments: