Monday, May 19, 2014

Dancing frogs and tiny kangaroos -- plus, how to become a consultant

"Hello my baby, hello my darling..."
Hey, it's Monday again. That means it's time for my weekly linkfest of the previous week's articles that came out of my keyboard.

Starting off, here are two new "Extinction Countdown" articles for Scientific American, where I got to write about some pretty amazing species:

14 New Species of Endangered "Dancing" Frogs Discovered in India

Climate Change Could Wipe Out the World’s Smallest Kangaroo


Next up, my latest high-tech careers article for Today's Engineer. I've been freelancing full-time for nearly 8 years and I still learned a lot researching this article.

How to Get Started as a Consultant


Now we come to my latest for TakePart:

Flame Retardants’ Latest Victims: Frogs?


And finally, here are three new articles for Mother Nature Network:

5 incredible places where the ocean glows

From whoops to wow: IBM accidentally creates the first new polymer in 30 years

Colony collapse disorder's link to pesticides strengthened by new study


I have lots more in the works and already pending for this coming week. Make sure to follow me on Twitter for the latest headlines as they happen!

No comments: