Monday, April 27, 2015

Whales + Bees + Radio

Hey folks, it's time for my regular Monday morning linkfest of my articles from the previous week.

This time around there's not all that much to read. Only two of my bylines appeared this week, along with one fun little extra. Let's get to the headlines:

Should Humpback Whales Be Removed from the Endangered Species List? (Scientific American)

Bees Are Getting a Buzz off Neonics, and That Could Be What’s Killing Them (TakePart)

And here's the extra: my latest appearance on the Green Divas radio show (along with an accompanying blog post):

Extinction Sucks, But You Can Make a Difference

This coming week should see a lot more of my articles -- in fact, I know it will, since at least two of them are pending publication first thing this morning. Make sure to follow me on Twitter for the latest links as they happen!

No comments: