Monday, March 7, 2016

Shark Mammas, Hidden Orangutans and Disappearing Cows

Hey folks, welcome to Monday again. I hope you had as good a weekend as I did. Or at least as good a weekend as I imagine that I did, since I'm writing this on Friday.

Anyway...last week brought forth three new Platt-penned articles. Here are the first two, for TakePart:

Scientists Use Ultrasound to Find a Shark 'Maternity Ward' in the Bahamas

There May Be Twice as Many Sumatran Orangutans as Thought


And here's my latest for Vice magazine's Motherboard imprint:

The Hidden 1,458 Potential Extinctions that Could Upend the World's Food Supply


Well, that's all that I have for you to read this week. I'm working on about a gazillion other articles, so stay tuned for lots more headlines in the coming weeks!

No comments: