Monday, March 28, 2016

Hiding Rodents, Disappearing Primates, 3-D Printing and Career Coaches

Hey folks! It's Monday again, which means I get to barrage share with you all of my articles from the previous week.

Here they are, starting with two new "Extinction Countdown" articles for Scientific American:

Is This Super-cute Rodent Extinct or Just Hiding?

Climate vs. Primate: Dawn of Extinction?


Next up, a cool wildlife/tech story for TakePart:

Faking Out Poachers With 3-D-Printed Sea Turtle Eggs

Also for TakePart, their annual Animal Bracket -- a kind of March Madness for wildlife. I wrote all the descriptions, and each click generates money for conservation, so check it out.


Finally this week, my latest tech careers article for IEEE-USA InSight:

Put Me In, Coach! An Engineer’s Guide to Career Coaching


That's it for now, but holy cow do I have a lot in the works. I'm tying up a half-dozen big assignments while continuing my ongoing news assignments. On top of that, I got four new gigs last week from four different magazines. Come on back here each week to see which stories have been published, or follow me on the Tweet Machine for headlines as they happen.

No comments: