Monday, November 26, 2012

Climate change, two kinds of bears, and even more

I think I must possess some sort of innate and unnatural immunity to tryptophan, because even with way too much turkey in my belly I still managed to get an awful lot of writing done this week.

Without further ado, here are links to all of my articles that went live last week while you were preparing and/or eating Thanksgiving dinner:

Was Lonesome George Not Really the Last of his Species?

Last 22 Gobi Bears Endangered by Climate Change in Mongolia

SeaWorld Orlando unveils upcoming Antarctica ride

Greenhouse gas emissions hit record levels in 2011

What do polar bears eat and how is their food threatened?

World Bank report warns of 'devastating' effects of climate change

Those were all for Scientific American and Mother Nature Network. I also spent the weekend (between eating leftovers) working on five new features for MNN and other magazines that are all due before the end of the month. As in Friday, tick, tock.

I already have several articles in the publication queue for this week, so make sure to follow me on the Tweeter for the links as they happen.

Now if you'll excuse me, there's one last slice of pumpkin pie waiting for me in the fridge. I need to fuel up before today's writing sessions, after all...

No comments: