Monday, September 30, 2013

Climate change, conservation and comic books

Monday brings the end of another month and another list of links to my articles. Last week saw just five new articles, but they're good ones. Meanwhile I have dozens more (well, it feels that way) pending publication in the coming weeks.

First up this time around, my latest feature for Lion magazine, published by Lions Clubs International:

Helen Keller Reimagined


Next, my latest "Extinction Countdown" articles for Scientific American:

Piping Plovers in Migration: Foraging for their Lives

Dig This: Decline of Australian Digging Mammals Impacts Entire Ecosystems


And finally this week, here are two new pieces for Mother Nature Network:

New map identifies ecosystems most vulnerable to climate change

Yes, Vermont has a leaf forecaster


I won't be writing much this week -- I'll be traveling to the annual Society of Environmental Journalists conference -- but I do have several articles queued up with editors, so we'll see which ones appear. Follow me on the Tweeter for links as they happen (or, at least, as I know they happen).

No comments: