Monday, September 2, 2013

Hellbenders, Winter Chills, History and Hurricanes

Hey folks,

It's Monday, and even if it's Labor Day I'm still here with my usual weekly list of the previous week's articles. I'm just that dedicated to my readers.

Anyway, I took it slightly easy last week, so this ended up being another fairly light week of publications, but there are some pieces here for you to enjoy on the last day of your three-day weekend.

Here are the links -- one article for Scientific American and five for Mother Nature Network:

Hellbender Head Start: Raising Giant Salamanders in the Bronx

Uh-oh: Farmers' Almanac predicts a nasty 2013-2014 winter

Who was Typhoid Mary?

What is valley fever?

Migraines may be altering brain structure

Hurricane Michele Bachmann? Viral video endorses name change


That's it for this time around. I'm taking the rest of the day off (what? freelancers get days off, too), except for the article I have scheduled to publish at 3pm today. It's an important one. Watch my Twitter feed for the link as it goes live.

No comments: