Monday, October 27, 2014

Ebola, Vultures and Money (a short list this week)

Courtesy Tacugama Chimpanzee Sanctuary
Well this is odd -- despite putting in about 60 hours of work (at least), I only published three articles last week. That's because I was concentrating on some big assignments that are going to be published this coming week, next week, next month and even next year.

You'll find about all of that future stuff as the days and weeks move ahead, but for now here are last week's links, starting off with my latest for TakePart (one of my most challenging and rewarding articles in recent days):

Ebola Fears Endanger Sierra Leone Chimpanzee Sanctuary

Next up, my latest "Extinction Countdown" article for Scientific American:

Indian Vultures are Dying for Some Good News

And finally, a new technology careers article for IEEE-USA's Today's Engineer:

Is Your Salary Competitive?

This will be another busy week, but it should see several more article publications. Make sure to check my Twitter feed for the latest headlines as they become available.

No comments: