Monday, September 14, 2015

Weird Fish and Climate Conundrums

What the heck -- we're already half-way through September? How did that happen?

Well, I guess I've had my head down to the keyboard so much that I didn't notice the passage of time. But I did get a lot of writing done, including this week's four new articles. Here they are, starting with my two latest "Extinction Countdown" articles for Scientific American:

Killer Starfish Threaten Fish That Walks on Hand-Like Fins

Israel and Palestine Share a Rapidly Disappearing Gazelle


Also on this week's list, two climate/wildlife related articles for TakePart:

Pacific Northwest Frogs Are a Hop, Skip, and a Jump From Oblivion as Temperatures Rise

The Latest Threat to Bees Stops Them From Smelling the Flowers


More next week!

No comments: