Monday, May 9, 2016

Extinction, Consumerism and Ghosts

Hey folks, it's Monday again, which means it's time for another batch of headlines representing my latest publications.

First off, remember my bleak article about antelopes from last week? Well, the news got even worse for one species. Here's the news, my latest "Extinction Countdown" article for Scientific American:

Only Three Addax Antelopes Left in the Wild?


Next up, three powerful pieces for TakePart:

Preaching Against Extinction (my interview with Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Choir)

Hunting Wolves Hurts Tourism

‘Ghost Gear’ + Climate Change = Bad News for Lobsters


Finally, let's end with something completely different, my latest tech careers article for IEEE's The Institute:

Five Ways Engineers Can Improve Their Writing


Next week...another antelope article? Probably not, but you never know!

No comments: