Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My last articles for 2013

Here they are...my final handful of articles for 2013. There weren't many, mainly because I finally took a few days (kinda) off.

First up, my latest print piece for Scientific American, which is based on one of my regular online "Extinction Countdown" articles:

Frog from Dwindling Haitian Forest Thriving in U.S. Zoo 

Next up, two new "Extinction Countdown" articles:

Fish Found: The Greatest Conservation Success Story of 2013?

Sunday Species Snapshot: Visayan Warty Pig

And finally, one new article for Mother Nature Network:

What happens inside a battery?


And there we go! I have lots of completed articles already pending publication in January and what feels like hundreds in various stages of writing and research. I'll get back to them in a few days.

For now, though, have a great New Year and thanks for reading all of my work in 2013!

No comments: