Monday, August 31, 2015

Tasmanian Devil Week (plus more stuff)

This week I got to write about one of my favorite species not just once, but twice! Here they are, two articles about Tasmanian devils for TakePart and Scientific American:

Tasmanian Devils Gone Wild: How an Iconic Animal Can Save Australia's Wildlife

Yet Another Disease Is Attacking Tasmanian Devils


I also wrote two other wildlife-related articles this week...once again, one each for TakePart and SciAm:

Big Ag Is Devastating the Amazon, but a New Plan Could Preserve Rainforests and Wildlife

$1 Million More a Year Could Save Kiwi Birds from Extinction


I also recently turned in a few new technology features, which should be working their way toward publication as early as this week.

Want more headlines faster? Follow me on the Tweet Machine for links as they happen!

No comments: