Monday, January 25, 2016

Dead Rhinos and Killer Plants

Hey folks, it's Monday morning again and you know what that means: it's time for my weekly look back at the headlines that were.

Last week brought three new publications (although I worked on about half-dozen other articles). Here they are, two for Scientific American and one for TakePart:

2015: Deadliest Year Ever for Rhinos

Invasive Goldenrod is Killing Europe's Ants and Butterflies

Landfills Have Become Giant Bird Feeders for Europe’s White Storks

It's a short list this week, but don't worry -- I'll be sure to have a few longer lists for you in the weeks to come!

Before I go, here's something completely different: a few seconds of video of me testing a pair of virtual reality goggles at a recent journalism conference:


No comments: