Monday, December 1, 2014

Giraffe Week

Hey folks! It's the Monday after Thanksgiving and for once I'm not still digesting 8 billion calories of turkey and pumpkin pie. Oh, don't get me wrong, I still ate those things, but since it was just the two of us for our first Thanksgiving in Portland we took it easy.

So did my editors. Only two articles made their way to publication this week, one for Scientific American and one for TakePart. Both focused on giraffes, although they had completely different tones:

Giraffes under Threat: Populations Down 40 Percent in Just 15 Years

Cutest Giraffe Orphan Ever Gets Special "Skyscraper" Stable

I worked on a helluva lot more than these two, but a lot of the pieces I'm turning in now won't appear for weeks or even into next year. You have lots to look forward to!

Well, that's it for this Monday. Easy as pie, right? Oh man, now I want more pumpkin pie...

No comments: