Monday, February 23, 2015

Lemurs, Chubs and Other Goodies

You guys, I am swamped. Swamped, I say! I'm working on about 11 features for publication over the coming months while still moving along with timely news items. I gotta tell you, if I did not love what I do so very much, I would be completely exhausted.

Okay, I'm kinda exhausted. But it's a good exhausted. The kind you get when you know you're doing great work that matters and makes a difference. There's nothing better!

Anyway, let's get to this week's headlines, starting with two "Extinction Countdown" articles for Scientific American:

Look Out Lemurs: Climate Change Is Taking Your Land

Species Snapshot: Sunda Pangolin [This was a short piece timed to run on World Pangolin Day]


And here are two articles for TakePart:

The Tiny Fish That Is Beating Extinction

China Is Eating Less Shark Fin, but Its Appetite for Another Endangered Ocean Creature Is Growing


On a completely different note, here's an article not by me but quoting me:

Should You File Your Taxes Yourself or Call in a Tax Expert?


That's it for now. Expect lots and lots (and lots?) more over the coming weeks. Follow me on Twitter for the headlines as they happen!

No comments: