Monday, March 23, 2015

Moving to the Beat of a Different Narwhal

Photo by Laine Trees (CC).
Hey folks, it's time for our regularly scheduled Monday morning like wrap-up. I've got quite an interesting collection of links for you this week, so let's get to it.

First up, two new wildlife-related articles for TakePart, notable for the fact that I finally got to write about narwhals:

Even the Unicorns of the Sea Can’t Escape Climate Change

Missing Lynx: Farmers Worry About Plan to Return Big Cats to Wild Lands


Next on the hit parade, a short bit of bad news for my "Extinction Countdown" column over at Scientific American:

With Just Six Delta Smelt Left, Controversial California Fish Species Faces Impending Extinction


Finally, here's my latest technology careers feature -- which was inspired by my own experience moving from Maine to Oregon last year:

Relocating for a New Job? Make the Most of It!


That's it for now. Expect a whole lot more this coming week. Follow me on Twitter for links as they happen!

No comments: