Monday, March 16, 2015

Tourism and Poop

I have to say, I'm pretty excited to share this week's articles with you. They represent some of my best writing lately. I swear, I was typing on all cylinders this week, and I hope you enjoy the results.

First up, this week's "Extinction Countdown" article for Scientific American, which tackles the oh-so-serious topic of bonobo poop:

If Apes Go Extinct, So Could Entire Forests


Next up, three new articles for TakePart, which all (in one of those unintentional twists of topic-oriented fate) deal with one aspect or another of wildlife tourism:

The Simple Thing You Can Do to Save Loveable but Endangered Manatees

Stay Off Elephants' Backs to Stop Killing Them

Save a Fearsome Predator by Swimming With It


That's it for this time around. Coming up this week: lots more like that, but also a few other goodies. Stay in the loop -- follow me on the Tweet machine for links as they happen.

No comments: